Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Provo Trip!

That last week in April, the kids and I and my mom headed to Provo to visit my old stomping grounds and visit with my roomies, Ashley and Kleresa! These trips are always so fun and always bring back so many memories!! The 2nd night there my roommates younger sister watched all the kiddos and we went to a nice restaurant for dinner! It was so nice to be able to eat and visit without kids spilling water, screaming, climbing all over us, etc! It's always nice to catch up on old times!!
Kinzie was so excited to swim at the hotel:)
 I of course had to visit the BYU campus for old times sake and show the kids all my favorite spots!! I absolutely love the feeling I feel when I'm on that campus! Every time I step foot on that campus I am flooded with memories--good and bad.

This was always one of my favorite spots! So calm and peaceful and a bit secluded from the rest of the hustle and bustle of the campus. When Richard and I were dating, we would go on Sunday Walks on campus and always made sure to stop here--it's beautiful!



Kinzie liked it too!
We stayed in Provo for 2 nights then stayed in Logan for 1 night. We got to have dinner and swim with my brother and Kaelee!

Kinzie pretending to be exhausted after a fun long trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment