Saturday, June 14, 2014

Branding 2014

We branded cows this year the first weekend of May. I didn't get any pictures of the actual branding or the cows...but I got some cute ones of Kinzie with the whip! hehe  




Kinzie, Kaelee, and Tyce walking down the driveway!
I took Cayden outside while branding for awhile, and he loved it! I thought he would be scared of the cows, but rather he just kept pointing at them and babbling! Kinzie liked it too for awhile, but she got bored quickly. After branding we were sorting cows, and she came into the pen with me, took the whip from me, and would whip it at the cows (from a distance of course) as they ran by into the other pen. She thought she was pretty tough and a great helper! ;)
Pretty sure she would live on Grandpa's farm if I would let her! She loves it out there! Just last night as she was saying her prayers, she prayed, "help us that we can go to grandpa's every day!" It made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment