Friday, June 27, 2014

Camping in June!

We went camping the first week in June in Arbon because Richard would be home for school (instead of working out of town) and could come up at nights for dinner! We had a good ol' time, although it got freezing cold at nights, brrr! 
Kinzie and Cayden were in Dirt Heaven! I was so surprised with Kinzie--normally she hates to be dirty, anything from getting frosting on her finger to spilling on her clothes. So I was shocked to see her sitting in dirt, covering herself in it, and enjoying it! At one point she even dumped a bunch of dirt down her shirt and then thought it was so funny to see dirt come out of her shirt and to lift it up and she her tummy all dirty. 

Gotta love Arbon--some of the most beautiful country ever! Love camping here:)
She loved playing in Grandpa's wheat field! She kept going on "adventures" all around the campground...many of them included hiking up through the wheat field:)


This was his favorite thing to do! At one point I took him away from the dirt to change his diaper--he was so mad and cried/whined the whole time I changed him until I set him back in the dirt!


Grandpa's doggies got to come camping with us most of the time--Kinzie loves them so much! This one is Mo:)

This was hilarious! I saw him grab her juice and thought he was going to drink it...

...instead, he fed it to big sis:) We were all laughing so hard!

 I have never seen these two so dirty:)

He did this to himself. And yes, there was dirt in it. Ever had a dirt shower?!?!?!!?

Dirty, but Cute!


Can you say DiRtY?!?!

trying to catch bugs with her bug net!

I didn't get a picture of the whole gang, but here's a few others who were there! Kinzie loves her aunts and uncles!
(Kinzie, Kaelee, Tyce, my dad) 

No comments:

Post a Comment