Tuesday, October 14, 2014

tiebreaker!

Looking forward to expanding!!!

"Technically" we're due June 1st, but I'm assuming we won't go into OverTime, so we'll probably have a May Baby!!
Richard is dead set on wanting a boy, I think it would be fun to have another girl but really am totally fine with anything as long as it's healthy! Kinzie wants it to be a girl, and might I add that she is ECSTATIC!! She's already taken to hugging and kissing my belly at night when she comes in to hug and kiss Cayden and I. "Telling the new baby good-night" as she puts it! And Cayden, well he's not exactly too sure what's going on, but when I ask him, "where's mommy's baby?", he lifts up my shirt and touches, pokes, or points to my belly.  :)
We are one big happy family...about to get just a little bit bigger!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Becky and Richard! We are going to be in Idaho after Christmas and it would be so wonderful to get together for a little while and catch up! Will you be in town?

    ReplyDelete