Wednesday, October 8, 2014

E.I.S.F.

On August 30th we went to yet another parade! This time in Blackfoot! It was the kick-off parade for Fair Week! (Eastern Idaho State Fair)
After the parade, we headed to the fair!! We look forward to coming every year!
The kids loved 4 things there:
1: The Scone Nuggets!
2: The tractors! Cayden was so upset when we pulled him away from them...he could have easily spent hours on them! 


 3: The kids area! They had games, puzzles, a big corn box (like a sand box, only it was dried corn kernels instead of sand), Mother Goose, and got to dig for potatoes in a crate full of soil:)
4: The animals!
Kinzie was much braver this year and loved to have the animals eat out of her hand! Cayden loves animals! He surprised me with how close he would get to them to pet and interact with them! He couldn't get enough of it!

My favorite was (and always is...I'm addicted) the mini donuts! They are so heavenly and delicious and practically melt in your mouth! Wish I had some right now....
Richard tried the Doughnut Burger (I don't remember the actual name of it) this year and really liked it.
I also always look forward to seeing how many of my former students I'll run into! I always see a handful...it's so fun! Although, it's getting harder to recognize them because they're getting so mature and grown up :(  The students I taught my first year in 2nd grade are now 8th graders...so crazy.

See ya later Fair....until next year that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment