Thursday, October 9, 2014

Capturing the Moments!

Over the last few months, I've taken some random pictures that I thought I should post just for memory's sake! Sometimes, it's the small, everyday moments that get overlooked and forgotten! And most of these are the result of Kinzie and Cayden doing something cute/fun and Kinzie saying "mommy, look at us, you should take our picture!"


Playing outside on a rainy day. They each had ahold of one end of the jump rope and kinzie led him all around, as both were singing and babbling all the while!

Cayden went through a bad phase of biting. He even managed to bite her cheek and left a nasty mark. poor girl.

blonde hair, blue eyes, and healthy....what more could I ask for?!?!?!

When at Costco, they like to ride in style!! On this particular day, Kinzie decided it was more fun to help dad push than to ride!


End of Summer Barbecue at Grandma Sheri's! It was just a bit cold outside:)

I love seeing them laugh together! melts my heart ;)

She loves to "hold his hand and help him down the stairs!"

Walked into her room after bath time to find them both sitting on her bed reading books! 

Sometimes, when we are determined to BBQ for dinner, we don't even let the rain stop us or get in our way!

Wearing Grandma's glasses:)
Sure do love my family! And I'm so grateful for the "little moments" in life that make life worth living for!

No comments:

Post a Comment