Friday, August 13, 2010

ROSES!!!

Last Friday, Richard came home from work with these roses for me. They are called Pink Intuition, and are striped with dark and light pink! I absolutely love them!!! So beautiful!! I was so surprised, especially since he still got home from work at the usual time!! Apparently his boss let them all go home 15 miutes early that day, and he took advantage of it!!! He's always saying that it's hard for him to surprise me because I'm so curious and nosy (it's true), but he sure made it happen this time!!! Thanks Honey!! I love you!!
He said when he was walking around the store carrying the roses, all the women and some men that he passed all looked at him and smiled! HA I told him they were jealous, or just thought it was so sweet!! And when he got home, my mom was here, and the first thing she said was "uh-oh, what did you do?" He just smiled and said, "nothing, I just wanted to surprise her and let her know how much I love her"!

Close up shots!!
I love the stripes!! Gives it character:)

Thanks Honey for making my day!!

On Sunday, we went to my brother's homecoming talk! When we got home, we took some fun shots of me with my roses!!
Outside in our backyard!

On the stairs!

In our living room!

Our front door!
(my surprised look!)

My face says it all: so EXCITED!!

1 comment: