Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandparent's 50th Anniversary!!!

In June 2010, we celebrated my Grandpa and Grandma Stewart's 50th Anniversary!!! All of their 5 children were able to come and celebrate this happy time with them! We had a barbeque, took family pictures taken by Whitney Curzon, ate a fancy dinner at Red Lobster, and had a picnic luncheon. Also, my Aunt Vickie put together a Memory Book for them with pictures, memories, and letters that their kids, grandkids, siblings, nieces, and nephews wrote!!! It was a weekend full of fun!!!

50 years later and they are still in love!!!

Grandpa and Grandma with their dog, Buffy!!


Happy 50th Grandpa and Grandma!!


Grandma and Grandpa with their children and grandchildren!


I absolutely LOVE this one! They were the center of attention, just as they should be!!
We love and appreciate you Grandma and Grandpa for all you do for all of us!!!
We're so happy for you and wish you many more years together!!

After the group photos, Whitney took individual family pictures! At this time, Richard and I had been married for about 1 year, 7 months! It felt like taking Engagement photos all over again:)
As you can hopefully tell from the pics, I still love him so much and am so grateful to have him as my best friend and eternal partner!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and father-to-be!!




No comments:

Post a Comment