Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkins 2012!!

This week for FHE we did our annual pumpkin carving! 
Richard absolutely loves carving pumpkins and gets way creative with it every year. 

In the process and focusing hard!

Finished Product!

Finished product all lit up!! I could never do something like that.

Concentrate, Kinzie, Concentrate:)

She enjoyed it too! but only for about 10-15 mins, then she was off to play! 

Rather than carve, we let her paint her little pumpkin!

She got paint on her hands and wasn't quite sure what to think about it.  Good thing it washes off easily! (she is a clean freak and hates to have anything on her hands--including food, so the paint was driving her crazy).
Yes, even I managed to get in on the action. I look mad, but really I was just focusing hard and didn't know Richard was taking a picture. HA
When I was 'gutting' my pumpkin (my favorite part), I asked Kinzie if she wanted to put her hands in--nope. Then I pulled out some seeds and asked if she wanted to feel them...nope.  ha ha  Funny Girl:) That kind of stuff is just not her thing quite yet! Maybe someday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment