Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween 2011, part 2

This is a Halloween outfit that her Grandma Stewart got her, and my mom also made the flower!

Gotta love those BiG Blue Eyes!
Kinzie was an adorable FLOWER for Halloween this year!

This one's my favorite:) So Perfect!

Packed up and ready to go to Arbon for Trunk-or-Treating!!

The next morning: tasting the candy....or at least trying to...ha ha

Checking our her loot of candy!

I think Kinzie had a Fun and Successful First Halloween!! Although it was a bit eventful--my brother and his girlfriend got in a rollover accident that night, they were both okay, but his girlfriend had to have surgery on her hand--so after trunk or treating we spent a few hours in the Hospital Waiting Room to keep my bro company while he waited for his girlfriend. Luckily all turned out well:)

Hope all of you had a

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys definitely have a special little girl! She has such a fun little personality and I absolutely love her cute bows! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete