Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Outfits!!

When we first told my mom we were pregnant, she was so thrilled. This will be her first grandchild. One of the first things she said was "I have to go shopping". My dad said, "Can't you wait til we find out if it's a boy or girl?" She said no, and she wasn't kidding.

For Father's Day, she bought Richard some Boy AND Girl outfits!! She gave us the receipts so we can take back the ones we don't need (but they're all so cute I don't want to have to take any back)!!!!








Look at the hat...so cute!













My dad is super excited too! And deep down, I think he's glad she started shopping already, because he enjoyed the outfits as much as the rest of us!!! ha ha



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the both of you! Can't wait to hear if you're having a sexy little stud muffin or a cute as a button princess.

    ReplyDelete