Wednesday, August 6, 2014

swimming lessons

Kinzie's 1st year of swimming lessons! We did them at the Rec Center, and I can honestly say it helped!! She used to be so scared of water and swimming, and now she loves water and is a little fish. She still hates to bob and put her head under water, but she made a lot of progress and is now comfortable around/in water!! It's a good start!!

Kinzie's 1st day of swimming lessons!

Her teacher's name was Lindsey. She had 3 other boys in her class (who were not there yet when I took the pic...these kids shown are in the other preschool advanced class) which she said was "so dumb"! She really wanted a girl to be in her class...maybe next year;)
I think she enjoyed it!!
(Every morning she would tell me she didn't want to go, but then every day afterward she would tell me "swimming lessons was so much fun today!"

Grandma braided her hair:)
I love my little swimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment