Monday, August 27, 2012

OVbunEN

Yes, there is a Bun in the Oven!! So Excited!! We are welcoming baby #2 into our family on April 19th (ish)!!! Kinzie is very very very excited! I honestly didn't think she would comprehend any of it...but she does...and it's so cute. When we ask her "where's mommy's baby?", she lifts up my shirt and points to my belly. At random times during the day, she'll come over and say "Baby" clear as day and then rub or kiss my belly. Melts my heart! She loves babies and I have no doubt she'll be the best Big Sister ever....she already tries to put diapers on her stuffed bears, feed and give drink to her baby dolls, cover them up with blankets so they can have a nap, gives them her binky, cuddles and coddles them, and hugs and rocks them!

This is how I told Richard! He loves Little Caesars, so he was excited that we were having it for dinner. 

He was even more excited when he opened the box and saw that it wasn't JUST pizza that we were having!  I also got some sparkling cider for us to celebrate with (he loves it, me not so much--but I had a sip anyways!)

Kinzie enjoyed the pizza too!
Quite the mouthful of pizza!!
That weekend we went to Utah to help Richard's mom, and this was the shirt Kinzie wore to announce it to Grandma Arlene! (didn't want her picture taken....can you tell?!?!?!?)!!

Then the next day we went to my parent's house and made them a stir-fry dinner. Then we brought out dessert, which was doughnuts!!! Can you read what the doughnuts say??   BABY!!!
We are beyond excited and very grateful to be blessed with another one of God's children! Richard says he wants another girl, but I honestly don't care this time (there's certain reasons why I want a girl and certain reasons why I want a boy, but none of those pros out-weigh each other, so really I'll be happy either way). Last time I was definitely set on wanting a girl, but this time I will be satisfied with just another healthy and sweet baby!!


And among other HAPPY GOOD news! My brother Tyce proposed to his girlfriend Kaelee on Saturday and they are getting married in December!! She is very sweet and kind and talented and we welcome her to the family with open arms! Congrats Tyce and Kaelee! We love you:)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute way to share the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! You are so creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So happy for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Becky! Very excited for your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun and creative ways of telling people you are pregnant! I may steal one of these when my time comes. ;) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete