Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Rodeo!

A few weeks ago Kinzie and I went with my family to the Wranglers Million Dollar Rodeo in Pocatello! I really didn't think she would sit there on my lap for 2 hours straight, so I was kinda dreading it....but she LOVED it and did really well! I think it helped that she had so many fun people there...once she got bored of me then she'd go play with my mom, then my dad, then Uncle Challis...you get the idea! Not to mention she absolutely loves animals and noise/action (she is very curious!), so she was very entertained and attentive! She even met a cute little (i think 3 or 4 yrs old) boy wearing a cowboy hat and boots...they were so cute together...he even shared his hat with her:)
Wearing her jeans and cowgirl boots!!!

Enjoying the rodeo with Grandpa!


Don't worry...she's not a druggie. HA. she found this in Grandma's purse and thought it was a fun toy--she could shake it and it made noise!!

Our favorite part was during the Bull Riding. This one bull was spinning in circles, bucked the cowboy off, and kept spinning and spinning and spinning...even the clown dudes couldn't get his attention. Finally, the bull got so DIZZY that he just FELL OVER!!! It was hilarious!!!  Ahhh, good times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment