Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas 2011 (part 2--Santa Presents)

We came downstairs Christmas morning...and WA-LA...SANTA had come and filled our stockings on the couch and left a pile of presents!! (I'm continuing my mom's tradition--she always had our Santa Presents wrapped and set out in a nicely arranged display!)


Kinzie opening her...
...little stroller!! It is so much easier to pack around than her big, heavy duty stroller, and it fits better in my trunk!

Next present for Kinzie...


her WALKER!! yep, she loves to be on the go and is trying to walk all over the place, so we thought this would help her and give us a break from walking her around the house all day long!


After opening her stocking and Santa presents, she was EXHAUSTED and ready for a nap! Just a little bit cranky..ha ha! So to bed she went!


For my Santa presents, I got a waffle iron (the one I've had since college broke a few months ago, so it was at the top of my list) and was very surprised by a Magic Bullet!! I absolutely love it!! Richard's Santa presents included a new cell phone and a head lamp/light to use at work!


Thank you Santa for all the wonderful presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment