Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Bikes & baby food

Richard and I decided we needed a new hobby/exercise, so we invested in some bikes this summer. We love going on family bike rides--it's been a lot of fun and Kinzie absolutely loves it!


Richard and the salesman attaching them to the car rack!
To make it a little more safe for Kinzie, Richard rigged this up and somehow got the seat strapped into the trailer, so Kinzie rides in her carseat in her trailer:)
Here's my pretty purple bike!!



Richard pulling Kinzie!!






I spent an afternoon with my cousin Marie learning to make baby food. She never buys any...her baby only has had homemade baby food. It's super easy and sooo much cheaper, so I thought I'd give it a try:)


peaches, plums, carrots, beans



baby food in the making:)


While there, Kinzie got to try out her cousin's bouncy toy-thing. She loved it and kept herself entertained while we made baby food. It's always fun to play with "new" toys/stuff!



3 comments:

  1. WOW, she is getting so big. How fun, I need to take Kabree on a bike ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't bikes the best? Paul and I got some last year and it has been nice.
    Do you just blend up the veggies? What all do you have to do with it and how long does it last?
    She sure is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What infant seat are you using for the bike trailer as i cannot find one and i have the same trailer but a twin :(

    ReplyDelete