Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Engagement


I got engaged to my best friend on August 29, 2008! We went to my brother's football game together, and then afterward, he seemed very antsy about getting me home. I thought he must have had enough of me that night;) When I walked into my apt, there was a large gift and a vase of flowers on my bed. I started opening my gift, but it took forever, because inside that large box were about 7 other boxes...all wrapped with cute notes attached to them, and stuck inside one another. Finally, in the last box, was a beautiful framed picture of the Logan Temple. I asked what this was for, and he replied, "That's where I want to marry you!" He then got down on one knee, said some cute/sweet things, and asked me to marry him. Of course, I cried tears of joy and relplied YES!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet way of getting proposed to! Becky, you got a good one!

    ReplyDelete